Friday 3 January 2014

December winners


Good Morning Peeps, I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year.

Time to announce the winners from our December challenge which again attracted lots of beautiful entries, thank you all so much for sharing your lovely Christmas creations with us.

Here are the names selected by Mr Random Org.,

Winners of the three prizes from Penny Black.............................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Claudia

Crafty

Nat

The £10 voucher from Classy Crafts..............

Kath

And the $20 voucher from FlonzCraft...........................

Laila

Well done all of you, please mail me by with your full names and postal addys by 3rd January and don't forget to collect our winners badge to wear on your blogs. Note added 4/01/13 - one unclaimed Penny Black prize re-drawn and winner advised by blog comment.

And we would like to invite Dora to be our guest Designer in February, please mail me so I can tell you more about the months theme. Here is Dora's beautiful creation...............


Please pop back on Sunday for our January challenge.

2 comments:

Dora said...

congratulations to the winners! fabulous creations!
and thank you for the change to be a guest for february...I feel honoured.
I will mail you.
greetings

NGCARDS said...

Woohoo thank you so much!
I have sent you an e-mail :) xxx