Saturday 2 June 2012

May Winners

Good Morning everyone, Tracy here with the winners from our May challenge. I think some of you found it a tough one to work with, but your entries were all fabulous and our thanks to all of you who joined in the fun.

So here we go with the winners selected at random:


Links removed to comply with GDPR

Winner of the £15 voucher from Crafts U Love is..............


Kelly Lloyd

Winner of the Penny Black stamp from Crimson Cloud is...............


Heathcliff

Winner of the Sir Stampalot prize for the entry using a Penny Black stamp.............


Anne F

And the three winners of the stamps from Penny Black themselves......................

Pam

Uma

Note added 13th June: Apologies to you all, I should have posted a message before I went on my holidays to say it will be after I return before I can send out your prizes, but I am literally just back so please all mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addys. 

Congratulations to you all, please grab our winners logo from the sidebar to display on our own blogs. I will be back tomorrow with our June challenge so see you then.
Happy Crafting
Tracy

Note added 14th June: Two unclaimed prizes have been re-drawn today and the winners Marita and Ruth advised by e.mail

5 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

WOW.... I am a winner... Yipppee..

Thank you sooooooo much, I loved this challenge.. Looking forward to the next one.

Love and Hugs Kelly x

debbi taylor said...

Thank you - I loved this challenge and was really pleased with my card! xxx

Kathryn said...

Hehe yay :) thank youuu I have never won anything before so this is my first ever prize!!!! I am so excited, how do I go about collecting my prize??

Unknown said...

OH my-I won a Penny Black prize-how fantastic, Thank you. Do you need an email address?

Ellibelle said...

Congrats to all you lucky ladies!! Hope we see you all again for our June challenge!!