Sunday 23 January 2011

Blog Hop Winners

Wow what a blast that was and a really fabulous Blog Hop.

I know from all your lovely comments that you all enjoyed it as much as we did and I want to say a great big thank you to everyone who joined in.

I also want to say thank you to my dedicated Design Team for all their hard work in helping me make it all possible.

So without further ado, here are the winners:

Correct answer using the letters collected which of course spelt out "Great Stamps".............I was thrilled to see so many of your comments of agreement on this statement..........is:

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Louisa - Little Mrs Bling

And from the individual DT Blogs:
Brenda - Pat
Ellie - Ann
Jules - Tina
Louise - Karen
Maarit - Cathy
Mervi - Tiiti
Penny Black - Jenn
Shirley - Krassimi
Tracy - Julye B

Congratulations everyone, please let me (brenda@ibas.co.uk) have your postal addy's so I can get your prizes off to you.
And don't forget you still have a few days left to enter this months challenge.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( I'm hoping to win... I guessed right two words... but I'm not one of the winners :(

Thank you for this blog hop ...
Giulia

sandra said...

Congrats to all winners!
And thank you girls for fun!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Annie said...

Thank you so much for all you do at Allsorts - can't believe I'm one of the winners - so fantastic.
I still need to do my 'all you need is love' project - off work all week so I should make it by the skin of my teeth.
Ann xxx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi PB Allsorts Team

I can't believe I've won prizes from Jules - how lovely - I'm delighted. Have left comment for Jules and have e-mailed her my postal addy.

Had great fun on the hop and feel very lucky tha I'm one of the winners!

Take care

Tina
X

KraftyKaren said...

Wow can't believe I won a prize - a first for me as have never won before in a blog hop. I must get my skates on with this month's challenge to beat the deadline.

Hugs
Karen x

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

waaawww i cant believe i won a prize from Maarit's blog!! Thanks a lot, Penny black.
congratulations to other winner:)

cathy fong